Quality Standards: HG/T2527-2011
Physical properties: It is a colorless or white crystal, soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol and methanol, slightly soluble in acetone, insoluble in ether. It is gradually decomposed into ammonium bisulfate in aqueous solution. The solubility in water is 146.8 g/l (20 ℃ ), and the melting point is 215-225 ℃ .
Chemical properties：It is a colorless orthorhombic or white crystal. Odorless. Soluble in water, liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in methanol, insoluble in ethanol, ether organic solvents and carbon disulfide, liquid sulfite. Aqueous solutions are highly ionized. Strong acid. The salt is soluble in water (except alkaline mercury salts). Its aqueous solution is hydrolyzed to ammonium sulfate when boiling.
1. Major raw materials for the production of sweeteners
2. The Best Effective Dual Ion Cleaner
3. Pulp bleaching agent
4. Vulcanizing agents, catalysts, disinfectants, flame retardants
5. Manufacture of dyes and pigments
6. Electroplating additives, etc.
7. Organic synthetic sulfonating agents
8. Herbicides and withering inhibitors
9. Adhesive accelerators for resins
Packaging and storage: inner plastic and outer woven, sealed packaging, 25 kg/bag, stored in a dry and ventilated place. Separate storage and transportation with oxidants and alkalis. Attention should be paid to individual protection and direct physical contact should be strictly prohibited. Eat by mistake, gargle with water, drink milk or egg white.